Garden Impressions and Daisy Delight




I have been wanting to show case the designer series paper I had gotten during the buy 3 get 1 sale we had last month. I can't believe it's already August! Anyways, I digress. The paper I used to make these cards was Garden Impressions which is a 6x6 pack of paper. I didn't have the stamp set that is a part of this collection but did have Daisy Delight which is where the sentiments came from. The ink that I used was So Saffron and Night of Navy. The thing that I love about this paper is that each design is handpainted. It did remind me of working with different kind of paintings as I was choosing what designs to use to make my 2 cards. This is the perfect paper to work with when your wanting to do something summery or even for something springy. You can find both the paper and the stamp set Daisy Delight in the annual catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card