What to do with Scraps

 

Candlelight atcFirst atcChristmas Sunburst

We all love paper right? That’s why we like to do things with paper, right? But what to do with the small scraps of paper you don’t know what to do with? Well I thought I’d try my hand and experiment.

This is what I came up with atc which stands for artist trading card and sunburst cards. I have made sunburst cards before and in fact shared them here with the Gingham Garden dsp we have. So I decided to make Christmas sunburst  cards with the left over paper I had when I was done making regular Christmas cards. I really like the effect and they were fun to make.

Each month I meet with a group of ladies that I paper craft with. This month we had a cookie exchange. One of the ladies gave me a atc. I was intriguied. I had heard of them before. But never seen one in person. Your working with a small canvas as it has to be 2.5 by 3.5 and it has to have a cardboard backing to truly be a atc. That’s the only ‘rule’ in atc.

I can see why atc’s and sunburst cards can be addicting. Have you ever made one of those?

I also wanted to note that the red card in the 2nd picture is not mine but the atc that was given to me. I tried making my first atc with the white paper and colorful snowflakes to see how ‘hard’ it might be to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card