Friday, March 29, 2013
Happy Easter! Whether you believe in the Easter Bunny or in our Savior hope you have a blessed weekend in whatever way you decide to celebrate it!
I decided to use the Ears to You stamp again and make this card in blue. I did away with the sentiment and used the Teeny Tiny Wishes sentiment of Happy Easter instead. I also used the color coach to help me come up with my colors. Here is the recipe if you are interested!
Print Poetry DSP (Spring Catalog) $6.95 129312
Cardstock Midnight Muse $6.95 126843 and Gumball Green $6.95 126840
Labels Collection Framelits $26.95 125598
Ink for Gumball Green and Midnight Muse I used the Stampin’ Write Markers from the In Color 2012-2014 set $14.95 126856 Marina Mist $3.50 119679
Teeny Tiny Wishes $36.95 115370-wood
Color Coach $14.95 English 120148 2012-2014 In Color Cards $2.50 English 126890
Thanks for looking!
Monday, March 25, 2013
I decided to use the single stamp Ears to You(132659 $6.95) and the Print Poetry DSP (129312 $6.95) from the Spring Catalog. The way these rabbits inked it wasn’t like I visualized. But I like the effect. The cardstock I used was Summer Starfruit. (126839 $6.95) Ink used was Summer Starfruit,(126991 $5.95) Primrose Petals (126858 $5.95) and Raspberry Ripple. (126859 $5.95)The ribbon is satin stitched in Primrose Petals. (126844 $8.95) The bunnies were cut with the Labels Collection Framelits (125598 $26.95)
Just a reminder just because Saleabration has ended there are still promotions and the like going on. For example, these last single stamps will be gone on Sunday March 31st.
Thanks for looking and hope you find time in your day to create!
Saturday, March 23, 2013
THIS AND THAT
|Your life is: Awesome. Quirky. Exciting. Perfectly messy. And happening really fast. So we're happy to introduce our newest product line that lets you capture it all on-the-go. This and That will debut in the 2013-2014 annual catalog, but we're giving you and everybody else the chance to get it now.|
Talk about it.
While you're at it, enter to win a free trip. And tell everybody to do the same.
|Epic Day This and That Journal|
|Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper|
|Remember This and That Rotary Stamp|
|Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers|
|Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape|
|Epic Day This and That Bundle|
Includes the five This and That products listed above. Only available in a bundle until April 30.
15% Off Retail Value!
- We're introducing the line with these five products, but we'll be adding more This and That stuff as time goes on.
- Bundle Dates: March 23-April 30 (remember the items that come in the bundle will be available in May and in the new catalog, but we're only offering the discounted bundled until April 30).
- You can get as many This and That products or bundles as you want.
- You can buy the This and That products separately. But why would you do that when you can get all five together and save 15 percent?
- Did your spidey eyes see that two of our In Colors (Calypso Coral and Pool Party) are included in the products? Your eyes were right. You'll just have to check out the catalog transition information in April to see what that's all about.
- Bundle ordering deadlines:
- Phone: Tuesday, April 30, 2013; 6:50 PM (MT)
- OEX or online: Tuesday, April 30, 2013; 11:50 PM (MT)
Friday, March 22, 2013
Seamstress or not--you'll love using our high quality Designer Fabric--especially at 50 percent off!
Our Designer Fabric is designed to coordinate with Stampin' Up! inks, paper, and other accessories, and is perfect for adding a stylish touch to traditional paper projects. Available in an extra-wide fat quarters (18" x 26"). Use it for quilting, clothing, home décor, and more!
The sale starts Monday, so call now--and get ready to jump into the spring Fabric Frenzy!
• Promotion dates: Monday, March 25-Sunday, March 31, 2013
• No minimum purchase required to receive the discount
• All items are limited quantity at the discounted price; the discount will be removed once the limit is reached
Page 170 126892 Essentials Designer Fabric $29.95 $14.98
Page 171 126983 Floral District Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 126894 Comfort Café Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 125411 Summer Smooches Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 125412 Twitterpated Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 122337 Timeless Portrait Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 122336 Beau Chateau Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 124066 Spice Cake Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 171 122335 Flirtatious Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 6* 129308 Tea for Two Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Page 13* 129307 More Amore Designer Fabric $9.95 $4.98
Thursday, March 21, 2013
You know how you always think you have more time than you think to do this and that? Yep when it came to SAB I thought I had more time to create than I did. But I had to share one more SAB project before it goes away tomorrow. So this is your LAST chance to make a $50 order to get some really cute stuff!
Today is a friend of mine’s birthday. So I decided to make her a birthday card and add a little sparkle to it. If you’d like to make something like this here is the product list.
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock 8-1/2 x11 115316 $6.95
Very Vanilla Cardstock 8-1/2 x11 101650 $8.50 for 40 sheets
Whisper White Cardstock 8-1/2x11 100730 $8.50 for 40 sheets
Sycamore Street Designer Paper (FREE with $50 order by March 22, 2013) 127540
Patterned Occasions Stamp Set (FREE with $50 order by March 22, 2013) wooden-129621 clear 129624
Delicate Designs Folders 127023 $8.95
Delicate Details Lace Tape 130966 $9.95
2/38 Scallop Circle Punch 118874 $16.95
Summer Starfruit Stampin Write Markers (which you can get in a set of 5 with the 2012-2014 In Colors) 126856 $14.95
Rich Razzleberry Stampin Write Marker 120970
Tangerine Tango Stampin Write Marker (Retired)
Pearl Basic Jewels 119247 $4.95
Thanks for looking and stopping by!
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
- We've changed the name of the software from MDS 2 (and MDS 2+) to MDS.
- We've lowered the price. What has been known as MDS 2+ is now $19.95 US/$24.95 CAN.
- The upgrade will be free! If you have been holding onto the original My Digital Studio software, you will be able to upgrade to the new software for free. We will let you know when it is available. We have discontinued the item number for the MDS 2 Upgrade (item 130650)
- We have announced that My Digital Studio will soon be available to our friends in Australia and New Zealand.
- MyDigitalStudio.net is currently under construction as we make all of the changes. Just keep in mind that you may see outdated information for awhile.
- We will remove the My Digital Studio Catalog at the end March from MyDigitalStudio.net. If you would like to keep of copy of it, go grab it before then. As we announced last fall, we have not been maintaining this file and since it so outdated, we feel like it's time to delete it.
- We understand that when a price changes after you have made a recent purchase it can be frustrating. If you purchased the software at the old price from March 1 to March 17, 2013, the following will be added to your Download Manager by Wednesday, March 20:
MDS 2+ or MDS 2
- Up To Date Planner Template (item133271, retail value $14.95 US/$18.50 CAN)
- Hello There Kit (item 133374, retail value $9.95 US/$12.50 CAN)
- Everyday Woodcuts Embellishments (item 132191, retail value $5.95 US/$7.95 CAN)
- Hello There Kit (item 133374, retail value $9.95 US/$12.50 CAN)
I just wanted to show you an example of what you can do with MDS. I took a class from my upline Patty Bennett in 2011 and we made this adorable calendar. So if you were considering dabbling into the digital world now is a GREAT time to do it.
I played around with the kit last night and it didn’t take long at all. They do give you an idea for how to make the first card and that is what the upright card shows. The 2nd one I wanted to do something a little different. Oh and the kit comes with envelopes. So they are ready to be mailed off when you are ready for them to!
Friday, March 15, 2013
Our supply of the 12" x 12" Early Espresso Album (item 127685) have now sold out .
Also, our supply of the 12" x 12" Crumb Cake Album (item 127686) is running low. Our supplier will not be able to continue to produce this product without a significant cost increase to us, and consequently, to you. We have ultimately decided to discontinue this album. Order yours now!
If you need help ordering the Crumb Cake Album please let me know and I will be happy to help!
|Spring is definitely in the air, and we can't wait to show you all the new product in the 2013-2014 annual catalog. Here's your pre-sneak peek look at A Round Array!|
|Spring Surprise Bundle* (English; clear)|
|Spring Surprise Bundle (Spanish; clear)|
|Spring Surprise Bundle (French; clear)|
If you only want the stamp set and not the punch the prices are below.
|A Round Array Stamp Set* (English; clear)|
|Variedades Stamp Set (Spanish; clear)|
|Médallions séduction Stamp Set (French; clear)|
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Most of the items I used were basic and retired. But just wanted to share what I made last night.
The cardstock was Gumball Green and Always Artichoke. I colored the sentiment with a SU marker in the color of Tangerine Tango. The clovers were made with the stamp set from P. S. I Love You. The orange button is from SAB Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack. The ribbon is the sweater trim ribbon from the holiday catalog of 2012, in Gumball Green.
Hope this little sample brings some inspiration your way!
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
My upline Patty Bennett had told us how she likes to give thank you cards to her customers and I have tried to follow that thought. Who doesn’t love getting a homemade card anyways?
As I earlier stated I love how everything matches with Stampin’ Up! I used the Sycamore Street dsp and the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack. The cardstock used was Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. I used the Thanks a Ton! stamp from Patterned Occasions. I love that elephant! So cute! I used Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party for the ink.
The cool thing about it all? I got these items for free thanks to Saleabration. Which ends March 22nd. And my friends get cute cards! Bonus!
Friday, March 8, 2013
|I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .|
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here's How You Order
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
Questions? We've Got Answers
Thursday, March 7, 2013
1’ Circle Punch 119868 $12.95
Print Poetry DSP ( Spring Catalog) 129312 $6.95
Pearl Basic Jewels 119247 $4.95
Vine Street Embossing Folder (Hurry! This goes away after March 22 FREE with a $50 order) 130492
Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon 1/8 119261 $5.95
Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon 1/8 119960 $5.95
Red Buttons (Retired)
Thank you for looking!
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Last night I sat down to get creative. I have been toying with the idea of making a mask. My daughter has a homeschool prom next month and their theme is Masquerade. I don’t know if I had thought of this as a card or a table decoration or if this will even show up at the ball. Netherless it was fun to make and pretty simple. I downloaded a template off the web and printed it on cardstock. Than I proceeded to punch out the dsp with the 1’ circle punch. The dsp was from the Spring Catalog. Print Poetry 129312 $6.95 and the circle punch can be found in the main catalog. 1’ Circle Punch 119868 $12.95
Friday, March 1, 2013
- All Best of stamp sets will include 3-5 images, including a never-before seen image, and will be priced at $14.95.
- While we are releasing just one Best of stamp set per month (with a new theme each month), all of the Best of sets will be available until March 31, 2014.
- A new flyer will be released every month for each new Best of set.
- All Best of stamp sets are available in Clear-Mount only.
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we'll let you try them for yourself.
|132956||Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set|
Recommend clear blocks A, B, G, F, and I. Purchase separately.
Includes 57 pieces. (Don't faint! This is a good overwhelming feeling.)
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis. Based on popularity, we hope to release more photopolymer stamp sets over the coming months. At this time we don't plan on offering a line of photopolymer sets as expansive as our wood-mount and clear-mount lines.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.