Paper Pumpkin Month 1

I got my kit yesterday and this is what came with it. If you are careful in unwrapping the kit you can save the pool party tissue to make flowers with. Inside the kit is enough material to make 4 cards. You’d have to supply your own adhesive. In this particular kit you get a stamp block d. 2 clear stamps that say Hey There Friend and the other reminds me of splotch paint. They also give you a ink spot of basic grey, and sticky accents the yellow and green you see in front of the package.  And what you see highlighted in the cards I made. It’s not to late you can still join here. https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/
I played around with the kit last night and it didn’t take long at all. They do give you an idea for how to make the first card and that is what the upright card shows. The 2nd one I wanted to do something a little different. Oh and the kit comes with envelopes. So they are ready to be mailed off when you are ready for them to!
hey there friend
paper pumpkin month 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card