Thanks a Ton!

One of the things that I love about Stampin’ Up! is how everything matches. I made a couple of thank you cards last night for a couple of friends I am having lunch with today. They had placed an order during Salebration.
My upline Patty Bennett had told us how she likes to give thank you cards to her customers and I have tried to follow that thought. Who doesn’t love getting a homemade card anyways?
As I earlier stated I love how everything matches with Stampin’ Up! I used the Sycamore Street dsp and the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack. The cardstock used was Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. I used the Thanks a Ton! stamp from Patterned Occasions. I love that elephant! So cute! I used Rich Razzleberry and Pool Party for the ink.
The cool thing about it all? I got these items for free thanks to Saleabration. Which ends March 22nd. And my friends get cute cards! Bonus!
Thanks a Ton! Purple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card