Happy St Parick’s Day

I couldn’t let the day go by without at least attempting to make something for the day. I have been trying to make things for holidays no matter how big or small the day is. Well that’s my goal at least.
Most of the items I used were basic and retired. But just wanted to share what I made last night.
The cardstock was Gumball Green and Always Artichoke. I colored the sentiment with a SU marker in the color of Tangerine Tango. The clovers were made with the stamp set from P. S. I Love You. The orange button is from SAB Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack. The ribbon is the sweater trim ribbon from the holiday catalog of 2012, in Gumball Green.
Hope this little sample brings some inspiration your way!
happy st patricks day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card