PPA #218

 

ppa 218

Lately,I have been on a kick to participate in challenges. I am finding that I am enjoying the color challenges the best. This is the card that I made for Pals Paper Arts. This challenge closes tomorrow Sept 9th at 9:00 am PST. If your wanting to join you still have time! The colors they called for was Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Crumb Cake. I am really enjoying playing with my For All Things stamp set and Color me Autumn.  You can find those in the Holiday Catalog. If you are in need of one please let me know and I will be happy to send you one.  I liked the double stamp look. I think that is what it is called even though it was two different stamps and not the same one. If you’d like to try your hand in making this here’s the supply list. Thanks for looking and have a great day! Till next time!

  • Crumb Cake Ink  126975
  • Blackberry Bliss  Ink  133642
  • Hello Honey  Ink  133643
  • For All Things Stamp Set   135155
  • Color me Autumn DSP 135820
  • Blackberry Bliss Cardstock  133675

Comments

  1. Pretty collage of stamping! Glad you shared it at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was a different technique for me :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty and quite unusual. Am glad you are enjoying the color challenges and that you played along with the PPA this week!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for offering challenges like this so I could participate in them. It really makes you think outside of the box sometimes.

      Delete
  3. This is very sweet! I love the background paper you created with the stamps. Thanks for playing along with us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't think of it as background paper. Hehe. Thank you! I guess I forget that we can make our own background paper with our stamps.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card