Nacho Average Challenge #106

 

Nacho Average Challenge #106

I decided to join this challenge this week. NAC #106 Like I have said earlier I really like color challenges. So its no surprise that I joined this one. The colors we were to use was Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight and Crisp Cantaloupe. I used Daffodil Delight in the cardstock. The Coastal Cabana in the dsp and the ink, the stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes. I colored the dsp with Crisp Cantaloupe. Have you joined any challenges lately? What are your favorite ones?

Comments

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous use of the colors! I love how you colored the DSP! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool that you colored the DSP, great idea! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job with the challenge colors, thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Pretty cool idea, coloring the DSP like that. Great use of the challenge colors. Thanks for laying along with the Nachos this week. Hope to see you again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card