PPA #218
Lately,I have been on a kick to participate in challenges. I am finding that I am enjoying the color challenges the best. This is the card that I made for Pals Paper Arts . This challenge closes tomorrow Sept 9th at 9:00 am PST. If your wanting to join you still have time! The colors they called for was Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Crumb Cake. I am really enjoying playing with my For All Things stamp set and Color me Autumn. You can find those in the Holiday Catalog. If you are in need of one please let me know and I will be happy to send you one. I liked the double stamp look. I think that is what it is called even though it was two different stamps and not the same one. If you’d like to try your hand in making this here’s the supply list. Thanks for looking and have a great day! Till next time! Crumb Cake Ink 126975 Blackberry Bliss Ink 133642 Hello Honey Ink 133643 For All Things Stamp Set 135155 Color me Autum...
You were a follower of mine over at my old blog and,I am trying to let all my followers at Cross'N My Stitches, know that I am no longer there. I had to abandon the blog after not being able to post anymore for some reason. My new blog is, http://lovenmystitches.blogspot.com/ Please rejoin me there by signing up as a new follower. Love you all and want to reconnect with ya'll. Thank you so much. LindaLee
ReplyDeleteI am following you now :)
Delete