Festival of Trees

 

Winter Festival of Trees

Festival of Trees with Background

Fall Festival of Trees

I originally started playing with this stamp set that can be found in our holiday catalog to participate in a couple of color challenges. I believe I missed the cut off date for the challenges but wanted to still share what I was thinking and creating. I haven’t made these fronts into cards yet. I will try and remember to share the finished result when I finally decide how I will finish them off. This was my first time working with Stampin’ Up! Photopolymer stamps and I love it! I do have a Project Life set from Stampin’ Up! but haven’t played with it yet. What have you created that was out of your comfort zone? If you are interested in knowing what I used to make these colorful card fronts the list is below. Thank you so much for stopping by!

 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card