Stampin' Bingo!




If you follow me on my Facebook business page you have already seen these cards as well as the Facebook live I did about these the other day. But I didn't want to leave my dear blog readers out and wanted to share here to. This past Saturday one of my team members put on a Stampin' Bingo. Because she is local to me I decided to participate. I am really glad I did! It was a lot of fun even if I didn't win anything. It also got me excited about what our Occasions and SAB catalog this year offers. I really appreciated all the hard work she put in this event. If you have never been to a Stampin' Bingo event this is how it went. When we first got there at our seat was already a goody bag of items waiting for us. As the day progressed we would make a couple cards, play a couple of rounds of bingo and so on. If you did not win Bingo in a round you were not left out as the Hostess would give everyone a "prize". We got samples of paper and ribbon. This is always nice because who doesn't need those items in one's stash. I took pictures of each sample so I could have a closer look of how to make each card. But each card came with its own container with supplies and directions. That was very helpful. There were also stations where a Big Shot was so you had access to that if your card called for that. Down below I will have a list of supplies used. If you are not working with a demonstrator I would love to be yours!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card