Come Sail Away and Parisian Beauty





Hello! Long time no see. I hope this post finds you and yours well. I have found myself with extra time lately. These are some cards and a box I created recently and I thought I'd share it over here. I am hoping that this is a new start to me blogging and creating once again. I got these ideas from my group Luv 2 Stamp. We have been doing online events in the last year or so. You can find these products in our annual catalog as well as our recent mini catalog. If you are in need of one you can email me at koreanone2001@gmail.com Just a note our new catalog will be coming out soon in case you want to wait for that. And as always you can shop here to Online Store  I hope you are able to find time to be creative as well as find time to relax. I hope to talk to you again soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card