Happy Birthday Cupcake!


happy birthday cupcake blue
My daughter asked me to make a couple of birthday cards for her for a couple of friends who will be having birthdays soon. I had to laugh when I made this card because I was having this kind of night. Let me share what I had posted on my facebook.
“Tonight is not my night. Got ink on me and my hands when I tried to close a ink pad. And now I am out of snail and I don't have a refill. Haha. I guess all I can do is laugh.”
Here is what I used to make this card.
Inspired by: Mary Fish www.stampinpretty.com
Stamps: Patterned Occasions
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, Summer Starfruit, Pacific Point,  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Ink: Midnight Muse
Accessories:  Early Espresso Baker’s Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scalloped Punch Neutral Assortment Brads 5/8 (retired)happy birthday cupcake orange

I made the 2nd card tonight. I had a little difficulty getting the size right as I am more of a visual person than a exact measurement person. I am trying to get better at that. Anyways here is the recipe and inspiration for this card.

Inspired by: Carol Hickman http://www.chickstamper.com/2013/01/countdown-to-sale-a-bration-day-3-happy-birthday-cupcake.html
Stamp Set--Patterned Occasions (w-`19621 FREE, c-`19624 FREE) Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Ink--Stampin' Write Markers--Rich Razzleberry & Tangerine Tango from the Brights 10 pack (#119702     $28.95/10 colors)
Card Stock--Rich Razzleberry & Tangerine Tango from the Brights Assorted Pack (#119706 $6.95/20     sheets, 2 each in 10 colors. Whisper White (#100730 $8.50/40 sheets)
Designer Paper--Sycamore Street (127540-FREE/12-12x12 sheets, 2 each of 6 double sided designs)     Sale-A-Bration Brochure
Ribbon--Tangerine Tango from the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812-FREE) Sale-A-Bration     Brochure
Tools--Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (#113439 $99.95)
    Labels Collection Framelits (#125598 $26.95/6 dies)
 
This is the first time that I pretty much followed a card exactly. The only thing I did different was leave out the rhinestone and I didn’t punch out a heart.
 
Anyways thanks for stopping by!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card