Paper Storage

On Facebook I belong to a  Stampin’ Up! group. I belong to Luv2Stamp which is Patty Bennett’s group. One of our team members  had posted about wanting ideas of how to store paper.
I am sure everyone always tries to find out what works best for them. I posted this picture to the group and thought I’d share it here with you all. I put bigger pieces in scrapbook folders like 12x12 and DSP paper. ( I think that is what they are called.) Which I got from a big chain store. Smaller pieces such as 8x8 and scraps go in a freezer bag. I try to label the colors or the name of the paper so I know what I have.
Than those containers go in tote bags or my scrapbook roll away bag for easier access. I know for me I have to keep my paper out or I won’t use it and I will easily forget about it. What about you? What methods do you use to store paper?
paper storage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card