Look What I Got With My Free Shipping!


I just wanted to share what I got in my Stampin' Up! order yesterday. I took advantage of the free shipping offer that took place last week. I love color so I took advantage of getting the colors that are retiring when the new catalog comes out in the end of May. Except for the Basic Black card stock I had gotten as I had run out of that color when I had  made those mask cards for my daughter's prom. 

 Remember the retired list for stamps and accessories will be out next Wednesday the 24th. You will want to act fast as retired items go fast!

Here's a list of what I had gotten in case you were interested. I don't know off hand if these items are now sold out. I know that Certainly Celery is and that Not Quite Navy card stock is.

Not Quite Navy Ink Refill 102949
More Mustard Ink Refill 101962
River Rock Ink Refill 109016
Lucky Limeade Ink Refill 122930
Pretty in Pink Ink Pad 126955
Bashful Blue Ink Pad 126961
Certainly Celery Ink Pad (Sold out) 
Bravo Burgundy Ink Pad 126967
Pretty in Pink Card Stock 100459
Basic Black Card Stock (Not in danger of being sold out or going away) 121045
Pretty in Pink Marker 100045
Certainly Celery Marker (Sold out? ) 

The best advice I have seen about ink is when you order a ink pad go ahead and order a ink refill so you don't have to worry about needing it later when it is retiring or sold out. I will be doing that when the new colors come out.

Hope you can find time in your day to be creative!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card