Gingham Garden Art


My upline Patty Bennett issued a challenge for us to make frame art with a new dsp from the  new catalog that just came out. This was my take on it. I had a lot fun with it and it wasn’t hard at all. I may very well make more once I get new dsp! 
I used Gingham Garden, Cardstock is Strawberry Slush and I also used rhinestones and Washi Tape from Gingham Gardengingham gardenI also used the 1 1/4 punch and Postage punch put all in a 5x7 frame.
Gingham without Frame
gingham with sun in frame
gingham sun no frameAnother one I made with the same dsp Gingham Garden and Washi Tape. I also used Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantalope marker and Pistachio Pudding cardstock. This time this picture was put in a 4x6 frame. The punch I used was our 1 3/4 circle punch.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope this has inspired you to try your hand in this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card