Celebrate!


CelebrateThe other day it was my brother in law’s birthday. In being a cardmarker of course I had to make him a card. So this is what I came up with. I thought I did a pretty good job in it.
I used mostly retired product. The dsp is Sycamore Street from Salebration this year. So if you have any left in your stash you could always make a mat for your card. The stamp is also from Salebration and is the Feeling Sentimental set. The ink is Midnight Muse. ( 126860 $5.95) I inked the embossing folder Honeycomb ( 129378 $7.95)
I picked the telephone box in particular as my brother in law is a Doctor Who fan. Its not quite the Tardis but it’s close enough. Thanks for looking and have a creative day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card