Art Journal

 

art journal page 1

I have head of art journaling but never tried my hand in it. I joined swap bot recently and one of the groups they have on there is called Art Journaling 101 where you can get inspiration and learn what art journaling is all about. So this was my take on the first challenge given. I used a quote that I really liked and it happens to be posted in my school/craft room. The quote says ‘Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.’ (Henry David Thoreau)  I used supplies I had on hand. But some of the product used is Stampin’ Up! related such as the boutique buttons, marker and the paper I used to make the flowers. Have you ever art journaled? Do you enjoy it? Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card