Adventure Awaits and Adventure Bound

I just wanted to do a quick share of the samples I made for our Luv2Stamp group meeting we had today. The last few months we have had our meetings online and I personally love it. I used the packet that Patty (my upline) gave us to use. You may also notice that my watermark looks different. I used Picmonkey that is a free photo editor to play with the watermark. If you are interested in any of the supplies I used you can find the list below. I also wanted to remind you that the end of the month is only 10 days away and that is when SAB (FREE!) items go away until next year. Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with papercraft wise. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card