Planning with Stampin’ Up!

 

IMG_8866

IMG_8929

FullSizeRender

I recently jumped on the planner wagon. I got The Happy Planner for my birthday and I love it! It got me thinking of Stampin’ Up! and what products I could use in my planner. Down below you will find a list of things that I thought would be suitable for that. What about you? Have you used Stampin’ Up! when your planning? The products I chose were from both our annual catalog as well as our holiday catalog.  I also wanted to mention that I personally think that all our ribbons would be a good fit. Because we have a good variety and there is quite a few I didn’t list them but you can find them in both of our catalogs. You also can’t forget the Project Life items we have and the cards that can be used in your planning.  We also have 6x6 paper pads that would be a good investment to your planner and your creativity.  I just did a quick glance in my listing but I wanted to also mention our punches would be good to use and you can make your own stickers. Also if you used our regular designer series paper you could cut it down to the size that your wanting. I hope that the list I shared with you get’s your creative juices flowing and thinking outside of the box when it comes to Stampin’ Up! Thank you for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card