Dove of Peace Samples

 

IMG_8089

IMG_8090

IMG_8091

IMG_8068

As promised here are the samples I made with Dove of Peace.  My upline Patty Bennett was so gracious to give me her Dove of Peace stamp set once she was done with it. Her only ‘requirement’ was to make 3 samples to share. I shared with our group and thought I would share here to. I made a card using our Winter Wonderland Washi Tape and Vellum. I then made an ornament which I punched out and colored with our markers. My last sample was a card front which I colored and used retired stickers. Down below you will find a list of the products that you can still get. I also want to remind you if you really like this stamp set please act now as this was on the holiday retiring list. Have you made anything Christmas related yet? As always you can shop here Online Store

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card