Sneak Peek, Weekly Deals and Poinsettia






This post is a little picture heavy as I have a few things to share.
The first two pictures are of things you can get in our upcoming Occasions Catalog. It will go live in January. If you are in need of one I’d be happy to help you out. Then in the 3rd picture is the weekly deals that are good from now till next Tuesday. And the last two pictures are the poinsettia's I made when I couldn’t sleep.
I made the poinsettia’s with the Punch Builder Festive Flower. Here are some pointers in how to make the poinsettia’s. I think I may make mine into card’s I haven’t decided yet.
Punch
8 Large Petals
4 Smaller Petals

2 Double Petals (the ones that look like a bikini top)
and for the base I punched out circles. Any size circle should be fine.
I also used the Encore Gold Ink to give it a little bit of a flair but there is a product coming in the new catalog that would be great for that effect also called Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and it comes in clear and gold.

I am not tech savvy and for some reason the link I wanted to share for supplies is not working for me. If there is something you want to know about more specifically please let me know and I will share the information.

Thank you for looking!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card