A Small Look At Retiring Stamps

IMG_2013

IMG_2015

As you all know it’s that time of year when Stampin’ Up! retires stamps and everything else to make room for the new catalog that comes out in June. I just wanted to share what retired stamps I found in my own personal collection.  If you are my friend on other social media platforms this may be a repeat to you. The retiring items are as supplies last or until May 31st. My hope is to be able to share projects with these stamps and the retiring In Colors. So please come back and see what I have created. If you’d like to order the retiring items you can do so here Online Store Down below I showcase what I found in my own stash of retiring stamps if you wanted a better look. The prices you see may not nessicarly reflect the retired price. Thank you for stopping by !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card