Graduation Cards

IMG_3021

IMG_3022

IMG_3023

IMG_3025

IMG_3040

IMG_3041

IMG_3042

It’s that time of year for graduations and the like. My daughter and her boyfriend graduated from high school this year. We had a joint party for them this past Saturday. I wanted to make cards so I could give a gift card and a note in it. This is what I came up with. I usually get my inspiration from Pinterest. If you would like to follow me there you can do so here Melinda's Pinterest I used product that carried over to the new catalog and retired product. The only thing that I used that wasn’t Stampin’ Up! was the white gel pen I used to color the purple numbers. If you are in need of a catalog you can email me. My address is above my blog page if you came to my site to read this post.  Down below you will see a small list of some of the items I used to make these items.  If you would like to place an order with me you can do so here Online Store Thank you for coming by it means a lot to me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card