Tranquil Tide Envelopes




I have become the kind of card maker that likes to have a stack of cards handy for any kind of occasion. I was asked recently if I had a birthday card. I looked through the stack I had and my daughter who did the asking picked this one. It didn't have a sentiment on the front of the card so she stamped the Happy Birthday herself. I was pleasantly surprised by that as she usually doesn't do those kind of things like stamp on cards.

 Anyways, today I wanted to share the envelopes I made to match the card. I say envelopes because as you can see one of the envelopes was just a tad to small. I used the Tranquil Tide Designer Series Paper that you can find in our annual catalog on page 190. One of the reasons I love our envelope punch board is because we can make our own envelopes to go with the cards made. Since I tend to make odd shaped cards (not your usual standard size cards) this works perfectly for me.

You can find supplies here online store. I also wanted to remind you our Holiday Catalog is now live! You can find items you may enjoy there, also. If you are not working with a demonstrator I would love to be yours. Leave me a message so I can send you a catalog or put you on my newsletter. Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card