Stamp Day with Love 2 Stamp Group









I belong to a Stampin' Up! group called Luv2Stamp. A week or so ago we got together and had a stamping day. These are the makes and takes we did. Our hostess also provided us with a bag of goodies and a personal cloth bag that she made for all of us! I think that cloth bag will come in handy for storing the Stamparatus. But I did hear that Stampin' Up! has made a bag for such a purpose. I wanted to encourage you if you can to get together with your crafty friends whether its with Stampin' Up! or something else. Its a relaxing thing and you get to do something creative and make pretty cards as in this case. Most of the projects I made can be found in our Holiday Catalog. Down below I will have a list of items that we used as I remembered them.  Hope you find time to be creative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card