Country Lane Part 2




I believe back in August I gave you a sneak peek of the suite Country Lane. With Thanksgiving coming I thought it was a good idea to play with this suite again. Here are the final results. I got my inspiration from the Holiday Catalog. I still have Holiday Catalogs if you are in need of one let me know and I will be happy to send you one. I did a little bit of everything. In the first card I actually used left overs from October's Paper Pumpkin. In the last card seen I even played with some of our Stampin Blends. This suite has been one of my favorites in the Holiday Catalog. Even when this set retires I can see myself keeping it as this is my style. Or should I say my dream style. If you are American I wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. And to all that read this I am thankful to you and the time you take to check me out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card