Hippo Happiness









 One of the new stamp sets that is in our annual catalog is the Hippo Happiness set. It also comes with a die set if you choose to get the bundle. I wanted to share the projects that I have made so far. I took 2 different classes from my fellow demonstrators.Kurstan and Carrie. If you'd like to see their other projects they have done I have left you their blog links to follow. I am still on the fence about this set. I thought the stamps and the projects were cute. But I am not sure if 2 step stamping is for me. I found myself getting confused at times. But I was challenged and that is always a good thing. Down below you'll find the supply list of items used and you can go here if you like to make your own projects. Online Store


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card