Creative Weekend

 

Captured My HeartHalloween 2013 Album

Baby Girl Mini AlbumDollar Card Kit

Don’t you just love having a weekend to create? This past weekend a group of ladies that I scrapbook with monthly had a crop that lasted all 3 days. It was a come and go kind of set up. But it was nice to be able to leave my things out and not have to worry about cleaning up.

I used Stampin’ Up! products as well as Non. I am trying to rid my stash of the things I had before I became a demo. I have come to the conclusion that I am a big time paper lover though and that won’t change any time soon. Hehe. Anyways, onwards to the pictures.

In the first picture Capture My Heart it was a paper kit that I had most likely picked up from Scrapbook Expo. I figured it was about time that I put this kit together. Since my anniversary is Valentine’s Day I am certain I will not have a problem finding pictures to complete this page.

I had a Halloween album that you could pick up from the Target dollar spot. I am not sure if they still do that as this was a few years back. I decided to use pictures from 2009 of my son participating in a school Harvest Festival. I used our newest Halloween Designer Series Paper. (Witches Brew DSP 132185 $10.95) And washi tape. (Witches Brew DSP Washi Tape 132156 $4.95)

I had a baby shower to go to so I made a baby girl mini album. A lot of the product I used was retired. It was a lot of fun to make and relaxing to me to make. I hope the Mom likes it! I think she did as the shower was last night and she seemed impressed with it.

Finally, I put some card kits together that I likely got from the dollar spot at Target or Michaels. Again, I don’t remember as it had been years since I had picked them up. In talking with the ladies in my group about these cards I thought of replicating them with Stampin’ Up! product. If I do I will be sure to share!

So what did you do this past weekend? Any Labor Day plans? If you’d like to go shopping right now for products you can do so here. Online Store Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card