Mixed Bunch, World Map, Recover Rapidly


coastal cabana cardthank you cards for augustmixed bunchworld mapbaked brown sugar carddazzling details flowersrecover rapidlyI think it is safe to say I was a bit busy over Labor Day weekend. I hope you got the chance to be creative as you said good bye to Summer of 2013. I had some ladies over to papercraft aka scrapbook and card make with a potluck lunch and socializing thrown in.
I honestly had forgotten that I had the Mixed Bunch stamp set. W-128442 $27.95 C-125537 $21.95 which goes great with our Blossom punch. $16.95 125603 I had noticed the set when I was going thru my stamping stash to see what I could use to make thank you cards. Once I found the Mixed Bunch set I decided to play with it and use our new In Colors. (Cardstock and Pad Kit $29.95 131204) I owed a few thank you’s so that is what I used the stamp set on. I believe they came out pretty nice.  I did use the Venetian Romance DSP in the thank you cards. $10.95 130144 I was playing around with some of the flowers I punched out and used Dazzling Details for a different look. 124117 $2.50.
I cased the World Map from our catalog this year on page 23. W-$17.95 130342 C-$13.95 130345
Finally, as you may have heard our CEO was in a bad riding accident. The last picture is my attempt of a Get Well card for her. I really liked the SAB set that you were able to get so I went ahead and decided to use that set as well as some retired dsp and brads. I am sure she will get an outpour of cards and well wishes as we all love her and want her to recover rapidly.
Thank you for stopping by! I would love to hear what you have been creating lately!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card