September Goodies!


Venetian Romance EnvelopesVR FrontSept Goodies
I had to get some business related things. So as a result I placed an order with some new goodies! I have fallen in love with our new Envelope Punch Board! (133774 $19.95) I have a tendency to not make normal size cards and always had a hard time finding envelopes that would fit my cards. I no longer have that excuse. I played with the board quite a while to get a feel for it and finally decided to make envelopes for the Thank You cards I had made earlier. Previously, I would have just handed it to my customers without a envelope. I think now having an envelope for a card gives it a polished look. I used Venetian Romance DSP ($10.95 130144) and retired DSP to make them. So much  fun!
One of the things I got was  the chevron border punch (132154 $21.95  Holiday Catalog) I have been playing with the thought of getting into Project Life and finally got around to buying a kit and I think the Chevron punch will be a added bonus to some of the cards they have in the kit. The Chevron look seems to be the trend anyways and I don’t think you can go wrong with it. The first time I got to play with it was at my Up line’s quarterly meeting in August. I will be sure to share what I create with it!
I also got Naturals Designer Buttons ($4.95 127554) and the In Color Boutique Details ($8.95 130938) My goal is to get the suites that Stampin’ Up! suggests in the main catalog. I have a tendency to want it all or not certain of what to get so I figured going that route gives me a good base of supplies. I also was running out of Stampin’ Mist so I picked that up too. ($4.50 102394 2fl oz bottle)
So what will be in your order? Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card