A Different Take on Project Life

 

project life thank you card

The other day I had to make a few thank you cards for some of my customers. I was going to see them that night and had run out of time in making a more elaborate card. I remembered in the past that my upline Patty Bennett had shared what she had done with Project Life cards that Stampin’ Up! now sells. So here’s my take on making a thank you card and using Project Life elements. Have you ever designed something out of the box? Please share. I used a mix of retired and new product. But you can still get these few items in our big catalog.  If your in need of a catalog or a Holiday catalog please let me know and I will be happy to send one out to you. Thank you for stopping by and looking!

  • Tangelo Twist Ink  133646
  • Everyday Adventure  Project Life  135298
  • Sweet Taffy DSP 133693

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card