Quick Card Share

 

blendedbloom

blendedbloom purple

My upline Patty Bennett is having a meeting in the middle of this month. So instead of sending my meeting payment in just a envelope I thought I would make a card. Last month I got the chance to play with our new Blendabilites and had gotten the new stamp called Blended Bloom to try out. I am a big purple lover so no surprise that I used Rich Razzleberry for the coloring. I also added a spot of Daffodil Delight and rhinestones. The purple dotted dsp is retired.

Thanks for looking! Are you doing anything creative over the weekend? If I can be of any help in your crafting needs please feel free to leave me a message and I’ll get back to you. Take care!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card