Color Combos and Card Shares

 

Butterflly basics colors

Sheltering Tree Card

Anchor Card

Congratulations Smarty Pants

I just wanted to  share with you a couple of things that have kept me busy. My up line Patty Bennett had our group come up with color combos that featured the in colors that are new this year. She wrote a post about it and showcased the colors that were given. You can see her post in the link that says Patty Bennett. The first picture was my take on the color combos.  I stamped the different colors with the Butterfly Basics stamp set. With it being graduation season, well now the tail end of it I made cards with new product and old a like. I also made a card for someone I know who has cancer and anchors is a special symbol to her.  You can also see down below some of the products that I used. What have you done lately?

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card