Sprinkles of Life

I don’t have this yet. But I wanted to showcase one stamp set in particular.

Sprinkles of Life

Annual15_Inside_Back_Cover

Every year Stampin’ Up! makes a stamp for Ronald McDonald Charities. This year they will donate $3 to the charity for every stamp sold.

I remember when I was a kid and my sister was working in Fresno as a pharmacist the hospital she was working at was associated with RMHC. I loved that there was a program like that. You can find more info about RMHC in the inside back cover of our new catalog. But let me share the blurb anyway.

Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home. Help Stampin’ Up! support more families through RMHC and the Ronald McDonald House program.

The above picture are samples of what you can find in our catalog that showcases this particular stamp. I can’t wait to get mine! Are you planning on getting one? If so what will you create? Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card