Paisleys and Posies






If you were an 80's kid like me maybe you had a love affair with paisleys. I remember wearing a pink paisley shirt in the 6th grade and it was my favorite. In making samples to show you guys I realized I sure keep a lot of things for next time such as the designer series paper that originally came with this set. In my future creativity I hope to use all the things and let go of the mentality of keeping all the things! One thing you may have noticed I showcased our new stamparatus. You can order that when our new catalog goes live on June 1st. I did  use one thing that was not Stampin' Up! related and that was the gold washi tape. I believe I got that in the Target dollar spot. Otherwise , you can find items here Online Store if they are still there. The last day retiring items are guaranteed is May 31st. If you are in need of a catalog and are not working with a demonstrator please message me and I will be happy to send you one. Down below you will find a list of items I used to make these cards. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card