Myths and Magic Suite

Hello! Long time no talk. I am going to try and blog more often as well as YouTube. As you know this suite is retiring in the end of May. But I wanted to share the 2 cards I made with this suite.



IMG_6204IMG_6217
I used the tree builder punch to make the clouds for the unicorn card. Most of the products I used have retired if they were not from the suite. I wanted to show how you can still make a pretty card even if your products are not up to date.  If you are interested in seeing if you can still find these products you can do so here Online Store
Thank you for coming by. Our new catalog goes live June 1,2018. If you are not working with a demonstrator I would love to be yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card