Cards Done So Far This Year

I thought it would be fun to share a couple pictures of the cards I have made so far this year. I seem to be on a roll. I think its helping cause of Stampin’ Up! great SAB products as that is what I have been playing with lately. Though I am using some things from the spring catalog.
card display 1 in jancard display 2 in jan
And here are a couple cards I worked on and their recipes.
smarty pantsloving heart
Congratulations Smarty Pants!
DSP-Sycamore Street
Cardstock-Whisper White , Island Indigo
Ink- Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Accessories- Scalloped Punch, Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack
Loving Heart
DSP- More Amore
Cardstock- Crumb Cake
Ink- Crumb Cake
Accessories-Pearls
Thank you for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card