Whole Latte Love Revisited and Tea Shoppe

I worked on these two cards tonight. I wanted to do the Whole Latte Love in different colors and try to make it more masculine. I am not sure if I have succeeded. I also have had the Tea Shoppe set for some time and just haven’t used it tonight. Here are the recipes!
Tea ShoppeWhole Latte Love Revisited
Tea Shoppe
Stamp- Tea Shoppe
Cardstock-Wisteria Wonder, Primrose Petals, Cherry Cobbler
Ink-Wisteria Wonder, SU Markers-Basic Black, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Accessories-Doily, Label Punch
Whole Latte Love Revisited
Stamp-Patterned Occasions
Cardstock-Pacific Point, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight
Ink-SU Markers-Rich Razzelberry, Pacific Point
Accessories-Circle Punch 1 3/4, Scallop Punch 2 3/8 Big Shot-Square Lattice Folder
I also wanted to mention that I used the Color Coach on both cards. I love this coach because I don’t have to worry about what kind of colors I want to use.
*For my Tea Shoppe card this is where I got my inspiration. http://jkcards.wordpress.com/2013/02/04/splitcoast-creative-crew-february-challenges/ *
Thank you for looking. You can find these products in our big catalog and our spring catalog. If you don’t have either and would like one please let me know. I would be happy to send you one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card