Sent with Love Sample


Sent with Love
The other night I finally decided to work on a color challenge that my upline had given us. The colors used were Island Indigo (126986) Lucky Limeade (126984) and Calypso Coral (126983)
I thought the colors were perfect to use in the new bundle you can get. Sent with Love (132851) The only color that was not part of the Sent with Love makeup was the Lucky Limeade.
What I found humorous about all of this is I belong to a group of ladies who scrapbook. We meet once a month. When I was working on this last night at our get together I had lots of help! Maybe its because I am the baby in this particular ‘family’ of ladies. I had a lot of fun talking with them and putting the card together per their guidance.
Hope you find inspiration in this and thank you for looking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card