Holiday Sneak Peeks!

 

Witches BrewWinter FrostWitches Brew Album

This past weekend I got to have a paper craft weekend with some of the ladies that I meet with once a month. So as a result I decided to play with the preview items I got from the Holiday Catalog that will go live on August 1st.

I made a Halloween album with new dsp  called Witches Brew (132185) $10.95 I also used Witches Brew Washi Tape (132156) $4.95. I made the album out of the cardboard we get when we order designer paper in general.  I than punched a hole with my crocodile and used Halloween color ribbons.

A gentle reminder that our buy 3 get 1 Free Designer Series Paper will end on Wednesday July 31, 2013.

The 2nd thing I worked on was Christmas cards using the new Winter Frost dsp I used the 12x12 stack. (132341) $12.95 My embellishment is the new Frosted Finishes (132150) $6.95.

I have seen my upline Patty Bennett make a necklace out of the Frosted Finishes and I saw a picture of someone making earrings out of them. So there’s lots of possibilities when it comes to the Frosted Finishes Embellishments.

I used the sunburst technique for the card. I embossed with the Northern Flurry Folder (Main Catalog 120902) $7.95 and sponged Coastal Cabana Ink on the front. (131175) $5.95. The card base I used was Coastal Cabana cardstock. (13127) $6.95.

If you are in need of the Holiday catalog please let me know. I hope in sharing these projects that it has inspired you to find ways to create with paper, stamps, ink and cardboard. Thank you for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card