MDS Hybird Cards


mds hybird cardsmds christmas hybird card
A while ago my up line put on a MDS  Hybird Card class. I wasn’t able to attend in person so I got the package the next time I had stopped at her house. I never got around to putting the cards together until recently when I had some friends over for some crafting time. Aren’t these cards great? The card fronts were made with MDS but the card stock and the elements were the hybird part of the creating.
The one thing that I love about MDS is that even when a stamp retires in the main catalog it doesn’t ever do that in MDS. The same goes for color.  If you’d like to try your hand with MDS go here My Digital Studio
I just wanted to share what I had done on my Saturday. Did you do anything creative with your weekend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card