I love to read blogs for inspiration. I was reading some blogs the other day and had sunburst running thru my head as a result. I wasn’t sure how to do the technique and went on YouTube for a tutorial. As a result this is what I came up with. Some of the paper is retired but here is a recipe of the things you can still get in today’s catalog.
- Gingham Garden Dsp –$10.95 129310
- Feel Goods Stamp Set –W $25.95 131916 C $18.95 129684
- Teeny Tiny Wishes –W $36.95 128748 C $26.95 127802
- Daffodil Cardstock – 8-1/2 x11 $6.95 119683 12x12 $5.95 124275
- Stampin Write Markers Primrose Petals and Gumball Green which you can get in the 2012-2014 Marker Set $14.95 126856
- Stampin Write Markers Pacific Point which you can get in the Brights Collection $28.95 131259
- Stampin Write Markers Wild Wasabi in the Subtles Collection $28.95 131263
Let me know if you make a sunburst card. I would love to see it!