Join Stampin' Up for $25!

This is so exciting! I wanted to share this with you all and hope you consider joining my team! Stampin' Up is celebrating their 25th anniversary and they want you to be a part of the family. This promotion begins on Oct 7th and runs until Oct 21st! You can go here for more information. My Website If you click on promotions you will find the information there. Its the 2nd picture you see.

Offer: You can join Stampin' Up! for just $25!
Dates: October 7-21, 2013
The Fine Print:
  • This offer is only good for two weeks, so take advantage of it right away!
  • During this offer, only the special $25 starter kit will be available; the regular $99  starter kit will not be available. The $25 Starter Kit includes
    • $26.95 worth of Stampin' Up! product (it must be more than $25, but not more than $26.95 before tax)
    • Business pack which includes
      • A box of annual catalogs
      • A package of the current seasonal catalog
      • Getting Started DVD
      • Starter Kit Business Brick
      • Customer postcards
      •  As a new demonstrator, you get an extra 10 percent discount on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a demonstrator. That means you can use the money you saved on the $25 starter kit to get 30 percent off your first order of Stampin' Up! goodies!
    • But wait, there's more-you will also get two FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)!


I also wanted to say that I love having a DBWS as that is what has helped me find you all as when you do a search I am found thru my DBWS. If you'd like to join or have questions I may answer please drop me a line at koreanone2001@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card