World Cardmaking Day is this Saturday, October 5, and to celebrate Stampin' Up! is holding a contest you won't want to miss. After all, what's not to love about a holiday dedicated to card makers worldwide?!
There are two ways to enter:
- E-mail a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin' Up! product on World Cardmaking Day to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post a photo of a card, or of you making a card, made with Stampin' Up! product on World Cardmaking Day on Instagram. Mention us by typing @stampinup and use the hashtag #wcmd2013 in the description.
This contest is open to everyone-demonstrators, customers, friends, spouses, children . . . you get the idea. However, there are a few conditions:
- You must be over the age of 18 to win a prize.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, but each entry must feature a different card.
- Contest will last all day on October 5, from 12:01 AM to 12:00 PM.
- We will randomly select 100 winners from our North American markets to receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit (valued at $19.95 US/ $20.95 CA)*, and we will select 50 winners from our South Pacific and European markets to receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape.
A selection of pictures will be posted to Stampin' Up!'s World Cardmaking Day Pinterest Board and the winners announced in a later current update.
*Quebec winners will receive the Naughty and Nice Rotary Stamp and Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (valued at $14.95).