Merry Little Christmas


Have Yourself a Merry Little ChristmasHope Your Christmas is Snow Much Fun
Last Saturday I had a group of ladies over to work on the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card Kit. I went ahead and got the bundle which came with the Merry Little Christmas Stamp Set. Here’s the bundle number W-131826 C 131829. I thought I’d share the samples I made to showcase what you can do with this kit. In the first picture the one without the sweater trim is the basic card you can make with the kit. I added my own special touch by adding the sweater trim from last year’s holiday kit as well as a retired stamp set in the 2nd picture. It was a lot of fun to make these cards and a chance to be with those that like to create. Christmas is 2 months away. Are you ready? Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card