February Meeting Samples

 

Feb Meeting Samples 2015

I just wanted to do a quick share today. As I shared previously I am part of Patty's down line.  Our group is called Luv2Stamp. We have been doing our meetings online lately. These were the projects we worked on. I love it! So pretty! You can get these items to make them through our Occasions catalog. We made 2 cards and a gift box out of the box that the embellishments came out of. I already have in mind who I will be giving the 2 cards too. I am thinking of placing another order soon so I can pick up more of the Artisan Embellishment Kit.  Thanks for stopping by! I hope these samples have inspired you to play with items you might have gotten in the Occasions catalog! Down below you will find a list of supplies to make these projects. If I can be of any help to you on these projects or anything Stampin’ Up! related please let me know. I will be happy to help and thank you!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card