Valentines and January Meeting Projects

 

twitterpated

be mine

January 2015 Team projects

You and Me

I had some time last night to work on Valentine cards. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!  I also wanted to share the projects I made in January. I am part of Patty Bennett’s down line. We have changed our meetings where most of the meetings will be held online. The third picture shows what we made. The last picture is a card I made for the meeting as a virtual share. It was my take on a card they showed in the new Occasions catalog.  Between the two Valentines I made last night I like the Be Mine card the best. I love that with Stampin’ Up! products they all come together. Did you make Valentine cards this year? Are you part of a Stampin’ Up! team? I would love for you to be in mine. In need of a catalog? Please feel free to drop me a line here Melinda Hoover. Down below you will see a list of the products I used to make these products. Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card