Lotus Blossom

 

lotus blossom

I just wanted to do a quick share. I was able to make these cards with the Lotus Blossom stamp set. You can get this stamp set for FREE until the end of March when you place a $50 order. This stamp only comes in photopolymer. This kind of material for stamps is fast becoming a favorite for me. I love how it sticks to my block. Certain colors will stain your stamp but it will not prevent you from making a perfect image with a different color. When you are using a photopolymer stamp I’d recommend having padding under your stamp surface such as our piercing mat. (126199) I believe this is my favorite stamp ever. I am having so much fun with it.  I stamped my flowers in the different pinks and purples we have. The stems in the greens we have. Thanks for stopping by!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card