Happy Planner Layout-Disney Theme

IMG_0089

I have recently gotten into the planner world. I got my happy planner as a birthday present in September. I used day runners and the like when I was younger. But this is my first time really decorating my pages etc. I haven’t been scrapbooking in a while and for me this solves my need to be creative. I hope to get a Heidi Swapp Memory Planner so that I can do photo journaling of what is going on in my life. I liked the concept of Project Life but even with that I found I couldn’t keep up. I wanted to share with you all what my layout was like and I even have a rambling scope about it if you follow me on Periscope. To make this Stampin’ Up! related I did use our washi tape on this layout. I wasn’t able to find the gold heart washi tape and I believe it was from last year’s valentine product line. But down below is a better picture of the purple washi I used. If you are interested in seeing what other washi tape Stampin’ Up! carries you can find them on page 157 in the annual catalog. We also get new ones in our seasonal catalogs. You can also take a look here for  planner supplies.My Online Store  I got this free printable here. Happy Planner Free Printables To Share The creator was Mitzell Ramirez I hope you find time in your day to be creative. Thank you for stopping by. I value it!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merry and Bright

Beary Comforting

Poinsettia Card